holiday with tourism students (PORT-D)

"searching experience is not in a place and a particular area only."

I am looking for experience with a friend who is not the same course and not the same idea...
I come as an accompanying my roomate at the beginning . Finally , close with his classmates . see ? : DD friendship .

Trip to Teluk Kemang is not for holiday trip . I mean, we went to complete their assignment . but , I just accompany my roommates to go there . I'm insurance student ! haha

The first experience,

 before I enter the classroom MGT417 (only UiTM students and lecturers only know, My lecturer  have explained about globalization . but, the example given is sushi king. Bangladeshi workers cook sushi for malaysian people. Now, you understand what is globalization? but, for my own example , I want to give the another story . But, still about bangla . Same ethnic immigrants. haha! this case I rent one hotel at teluk kemang . Now a days , that bangla is the owner of the hotel (CHALA BEACH HOTEL) .. bestrange if this thing(bangla become the owner) 10 years ago . but now I'm used to like . let me tell you all one story . the owner of hotel that we want to rent . that foreign had made some silly mistakes maybe . or he want to cheat us maybe .? come on lerrr bro . we all IPT students kott . ok , try you all take a calculator and complete this solution . 60 + 120 =(equal to ????) . but , this bangla can solve it easier . he just say  RM220.you see? just say rm220 . wtf! what grade he was in primary schooll ? How can he be the owners ? ok. That was globalization example for me. :)

The second experience,

the CAR . on the way there ,  we have rent a car . The registration number is JDM ****perghhhhhh I mind to telling you all . The car is the fastest car in the universe! (sigh) (just Jokingself-understanding. Very difficult when want posted in gear. regretted rent. better drive own car , borrow car from my mom ... For your information , the price were too expensive . and not available for you all if want to rent it ..
This is the first time and this is also the last time I rent that car .


The third experience,
 banana boat. did you know what is that? There is the picture you watch later. My friend. was first feared with this challenge . lastly , when on the ways back to malacca , she always talk about banana boat. .have many reasons that she give for not to take this challenge in the beginning and she make an order for not drop us to beach . But , me with my roommate plans with the boatdriver to drop us. hehe! make a evil work .. I also want to ride again one days . hope to ride it again . But , its good if I can bring her to here . 
yahooooooo. hope can ride with her .. 


just this I can remember ..


other destinations that we go:
-ostrich farm,,
-lighthouse,,
-blue lagoon ...


.. after this post , Maybe I want to make a post about lighthouse . all lighthouse in MALAYSIA . maybe .. In our country , there are many lighthouse ..... want to know ????? TO-BE-CONTINUED >>>>>>>>>>


that's all from ariff_cubeBLOG :)







1 comment:

  1. last post , i had talk abaout holidays .. feel nice go to holiday . ya-ha !

    ReplyDelete