what's your opinion about holidays ! YA-HA!

Hye everyone:)

sincerely from me ...
My post today.. I want to talk about the weekend. hehe....
the title like student primary school right?
for myself is, I think meaning of holidays can be divided into two. Correct ?

First: -
If said about holidays, I guess you all think of the fun right?
Second: -
But, for IPT students like me, this is veryVERYveryVERYveryVERYY boring.
Here I give the reasons why holidays for IPT students it was not enjoyable? : -


i) Unable to go to class. this is serious: PPPP
ii) When it is holidays, means , student never write anythings right ?
iii) Cannot meet a classmate who live far away (I mean their home near the campus area)
iv) Like me, I did not apply any loans . Actually , I had apply the loans . But , not passed . S, your holidays are not worth it if there is no money on your pocket .
v) What do you think they went sightseeing there if no transport? better spell on home . right ?
vi) aweksssszzz, you can go walking if there is no awek ? (my gf at UM ler.) miss u dear ..


* Do not believe the point at the top. I had bluffed. ya-ha!

p / s: simple post from me. as may be aware, I am new to blogger ....

No comments:

Post a Comment